1.The Firstmaid.com.au website is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Firstmaid.
2. By visiting and using the site, you agree to be bound to and abide by the following terms and conditions.
3. Any disputes arising from, in relation to or in connection with, the site are to be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales. By visiting and using the site you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
4. The materials on the site have been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on the site, may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Firstmaid (including on behalf of its employees and agents) disclaims any and all liability (including liability for negligence) to any person arising out of or in relation to the use of, or access to, the site, including:
• any action or failure to act by any person in accessing, downloading, uploading, using, relying on or dealing in any way with, any materials from the site or from any other website on the Internet;
• any errors or omissions on the site or on any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to errors or omissions arising as a result of the negligence of Firstmaid or its employees or agents); and
• or any delay or interruption in access to or use of the site or any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to delay or interruption arising as a result of the negligence of Firstmaid or its employees or agents).
6. You accept all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using the site and any information or material available from the site.
7. Whilst Firstmaid reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any message or other posted material on the site, it is under no obligation to do so, nor is it under an obligation to update any information on the site, or to correct any inaccuracy on the site that may become apparent at a later time.
8. Accordingly Firstmaid, to the fullest extent allowed by law, neither takes nor assumes any responsibility for the product or service provided. Visitors to the site should rely on their own inquiries and seek any assurance or warranties directly from the provider of the service or product.
9. If you feel that any information on the site has infringed your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.